Furqaan Recyclings mission is to provide a one stop recycling solution to Islamic institutions to dispose of Quranic material in a Sharia compliant way, along with providing other recycling solutions to enjoin Muslims in their duty as care takers of the Earth.
- To fulfill this mission we offer the following solutions:
- Partner with Islamic Institutions, specially masaajid, Islamic centers and Islamic schools to create a network of drop-off locations around the U.S for paper Qur'anic material recycling.
- Partner with Islamic Institutions t provide a mailing solution for Arabic only Qur'an copies.
- Provide an avenue for all Muslims in the USA to mail Paper Qur'anic material for Recycling.
- Raise community awareness on safeguarding the environment and encourage recycling of plastics, metals, glass, etc. Offer general recycling solution to Islamic institutions.
- To provide an avenue to Muslims to "Recycle" used Islamic-Books within the community. These books in usable condition will be provided to prison inmates, school libraries or sold with proceeds going to support prison inmate requests for Islamic Material.
The Furqaan Recycling project operates on a non-profit basis as a service to the community.
Furqaan Recycling is a project of Al-Furqaan Foundation.