FURQAAN RECYCLING AND ITS PARTNERS provide paper Qur’anic material recycling at its cost to the community. As such, a suggested donation of $1.00 for each pound of material is deeply appreciated to the institution you drop off.
Drop off locations:
- Furqaan Recycling: 519 E Briarcliff Rd. Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- MSI Glendale Heights: 1785 Bloomingdale Road Glendale Heights, IL 60139
- Islamic Center of Naperville: 2844 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540
- Muslim Community Center: 4380 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL 60641
- Muslim Education Center: 8601 N. Menard Ave., Morton Grove, IL 60053
- Masjid Uthman: 840 Oak Creek Dr., Lombard, IL 60148
- Masjid Al-Jumuah: 351 Veterans Pkwy., Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- College Preparatory School of America: 330 W. Madison St., Lombard, IL 60148
519 E. Briarcliff Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO LOCATIONS BELOW. ONLY DROP OFFS ACCEPTED.
MSI Glendale Heights– 1785 Bloomingdale Road Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Please make checks payable to MSI and in memo please write “Recycling”.
Islamic Center of Naperville– 2844 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540
Please make checks payable to Islamic Center of Naperville and in memo please write “Recycling”.
Please note for full Mushaf of Qur’an in Arabic, the only option is to mail to our office. Please note these locations are for paper-based material. They do NOT accept any other material like frames, plastics, engraved glass, tapes, video cassettes etc.